Booyah! I’m on a roll with this weight loss maintenance stuff. I’ve kept the weight off for an entire year. Yes, there have been ups and downs, and I expect there always will be since perfection is not my goal (and also because I love Cinnabon too much. heheheheee). But overall I’ve learned through trial and error what works to stay lean for the long term, and what thresholds of greediness can be enjoyed without going over the top and wrecking all your good progress.
In this video you’ll see my before and after pics, plus you’ll get the low down on the 3 key things I do to keep the weight off. You’re gonna want to hear this!
WATCH THE VIDEO NOW
OTHER IMPORTANT WEIGHT LOSS MAINTENANCE FACTORS
- Yep, I still do intermittent fasting – it’s been over 3 years now. I fast 5 times per week, Monday through Friday, and enjoy a few splurges on the weekends.
- Hydration is so darn important. But nope, I don’t go by that 8 glasses per day rule. I’m just sure to sip all day long. This includes drinking a glass of water containing Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Proper sleep is essential. You never know how bad your sleep is until you actually get the proper amount of rest. I had been wearing myself thin on sleep, but I’m finally back to around 7 hours per night. This is has made a big difference in my energy for my morning workouts.
- I’m eating less carbs — finally found that perfect balance! My Easy Paleo Pancakes are one way I’m still enjoying my favorite foods while reducing my carbs. Cutting out excess carbs has made a big difference in my mid-section!
- Less cardio and more strength training. Cardio does not give you beautiful curves or a nice, lifted but. You gotta strength train for that.
- Make yourself a priority. You cannot give all of yourself and become a dry well. Take care of YOU!
Visit my youtube page for more weight loss motivation, including dance workouts and delicious recipes.
The post Weight Loss Maintenance Before & After Pics | 3 Key Tips appeared first on Yum Yucky.