Hey guys! Have you seen this on TV yet? It’s the Simply Fit Board from the Shark Tank people. These are my first impressions and full review. Is it worth the money? Will the Simply Fit Board really help you lose weight? I’ll answer those questions for you. My review also comes with a warning regarding use by kids and older adults, or anyone who has balance issues. Check out the video review:
Think you might want to try this? Want another perspective? Read the Simply Fit Board customer reviews on Amazon.
More Good Stuff:
- My 8-Week Body Transformation: Before & After Pics
- How I Eat Whatever I Want and Still Lose Weight (3 Key Tips)
Yum Yucky’s EASY DANCE WORKOUTS
All of my dance workouts are easy so you can follow along, have fun, and burn calories without worrying about complicated moves. And besides, if I were to do anything complicated I’d probably crack my ankles.
- Jeremih – “You and I” Easy Dance Workout
- Tinie Tempah – “Girls Like” Easy Dance Workout
- Major Lazer – “Lean On” Easy Dance Workout
- Chainsmokers – “Don’t Let Me Down” Dance Workout for Beautiful Legs
- Meghan Trainor – “Me Too” Easy Dance Workout
- Flo Rida – “My House Easy Dance Workout
- Sia – “Cheap Thrills” Easy Dance Workout
- Sexy Hip Rolls Workout
- Chair Cardio & Leg Sculpt Workout
The post Simply Fit Board Review | Is It Really Worth the Money? appeared first on Yum Yucky.