This is a must watch…
She said something towards the end that really resonates with me:
Not everyone wants to be a body builder not everyone wants to be a runner but find what you like to do and — I say to my senior ladies and the men — don’t forget age is nothing but a number and we can get fit.
It reminded of my old post find your basketball. Once I stopped forcing myself to do what I thought I needed to do to exercise I actually ended up exercising and exercising for years consistently.
Funny how that worked.
- 5:45 a.m. half banana on the way to the gym
- 7 a.m. recovery shake
- 9:15 a.m. Scramble with 2 eggs, leftover baked potato, cubed ham and bell pepper with a drizzle of sriracha
- 10:30 Super duper hungry for some reason. Dipped into my beloved chocolate coconut chips.
- 12:45 Taco salad with chicken, cheese, salsa, avocado and a side of quinoa chips
- Dinner was a fun night of nachos and leftovers. I had some chocolate with the kids too.
- 6 a.m. Workout: Bench Press Challenge Max Effort at 58lbs – I did 58 reps
Modified “Grace” — 30 Clean & Jerks at 83lbs — I did it in 4:25
- Water could have been better
- Supplements taken