Book Vs. Movie Podcast Bonus Stephen King Ep
“The Dead Zone”
with Margo D. and Deana from the Twisted Philly podcast
Margo D. and Deana of Twisted Philly meet again to talk about Stephen King adaptations with this episode focused on the 1979 book/ 1983 movie ‘The Dead Zone.’
In this special bonus ep they discuss:
- Differences between the 1979 novel and the 1983 David Cronenberg-directed film.
- The almost insane sexiness of Christopher Walken and his amazing navy-colored pea coat.
- The A-list cast and incredible outdoor locations.
- Whether or not King was foreshadowing the future with the character of Greg Stillson.
- Why every parent should listen to a reluctant psychic
- Why on earth was Johnny waiting for his wedding night?
Which did we like better? Listen to the show to find out.
Follow Deana on Twitter @Twisted_Philly
Book Vs. Movie podcast https://www.facebook.com/bookversusmovie/
Twitter @bookversusmovie www.bookversusmovie.com
Email us at email@example.com
Donate to our show at Patreon.com/bookversusmovie
Every $25 donation?we will cover your book/movie of your choosing!
Original article: Book Vs Movie Stephen King’s “The Dead Zone”.