1. If you refuse to challenge yourself, you will never grow.
2. If you can’t deal with the occasional discomforts and inconveniences that are part of the process, your inner strength needs fortifying.
3. If you refuse to grind it out on the regular, your efforts are simply half-hearted.
4. If you’re tossed to-and-fro by the criticism of others, you will never become the greatest version of yourself.
5. If you experience an inward nudging to pursue a particular path, yet constantly ignore it, you’re cheating yourself out of something wonderful.
6. If you repeatedly doubt your abilities, skills, talents and gifts, you will never scratch the surface of your potential.
7. If you allow weeks, months and years to go by without doing something about your situation, it’s obvious you are going nowhere.
8. If you make excuses for why you cannot “be”, “do” or “become”, then you have sealed your fate.