Isn’t that crazy talk?
It’s crazy talk!
You know what else is crazy talk?
It’s really surreal! If you have a chance to get and read I’d appreciate a review on any of the major book sites. I’m learning the world of publishing and apparently reviews are a really big deal.
Ok, that’s it from me tonight. I really should go to bed before I eat something else. It’s been one of those days.
- 5:30 a.m. Muesli soaked in almond milk overnight — LOVE!
- 7:15 a.m. Post-workout shake (1/2 scoop).
- 8:55 a.m. 1 chocolate chip banana oatmeal cup
- 9:45 a.m. 1/2 grapefruit and 1 hard boiled egg
- 12:30 p.m. Husband took me to a Vietnamese restaurant for our anniversary! I had a spring roll and a bowl of Pho. SO good!!
- 4:15 p.m. quinoa chips and salsa
- 6: 30 p.m. Cheese Burger Salad
- 7:15 p.m. 1/2 chocolate chip cookie – Honestly, they kids were having them and I swiped half. The only reason I didn’t eat more was because there were no more. That’s about the only way I can stop at half a cookie.
- 9 p.m. Some veggies chips and frozen yogurt — honestly not hungry, just had the munchies.
- 6 a.m. workout: warm up was 500m row and stretches
10 @ 33 lbs
10 @ 83 lbs
6 @ 98 lbs
6 @ 118 lbs
6 @ 133 lbs
3 @ 148 lbs
2 @ 158lbs <– needed a spot on the last rep and got a little help from coach.
I did everything as prescribed in today’s workout (raising wall balls to 16lbs instead of 14lbs) and completed 3 rounds plus 15 wall balls of this workout in 15 minutes:
21 Wall Balls
15 Calorie Row
9 Dead Lifts
- 2 mile walk to Evan’s school.
- Water ok
- Supplements taken.